Feb 12, 2016
To make managing your phone and it's features easier you can install the Shoretel Communicator software on your windows or apple computer.
- Go to http://10.64.32.90/ShorewareResources/ClientInstall/
- Click the link "Click Here to install Shoretel Communicator"
- From your Downloads folder, double-click the Shoretel Communicator installer
- Drag the “Shoretel Communicator” over to the Applications folder
- When you first open the program it will ask for the server name, username, and password. Enter:
- Server: shoretel2
- Username: middletown\your computer username
- Password: your computer password
Note: To use Shoretel Communicator from outside the district you must sign in through VPN.