Feb 12, 2016
By using Shoretel Communicator you can setup your voicemail to be delivered to your email inbox. This make it easier to manage and listen to your voicemail in a more timely manner. Follow the steps below to set it up.
- Open Shoretel Communicator
- In the menu bar at the top, click More, then Preferences
- Click on Voice Mail in the left menu
- Check the boxes:
- Play envelope information when listening to messages
- Mark delivered voice mail as Heard (escalation does not occur if selected)
- Notification delivery options: Email wav file
- Deliver to email address: enter your work email address
Note: Your voicemails will still reside in your Voicemail inbox so you will need to manually delete them from with Shoretel to prevent your voicemail inbox from reaching it maximum capacity. This can be done from with ShoreTel Communicator.