Feb 12, 2016
The Name Stamp is the name used when a caller using the dial by name feature or your voicemail is not setup with a custom message. To change your Name Stamp follow the directions below.
From your Shoretel Phone
- Press the voicemail button
- Enter your password and press the # key
- Select option 7 and then option 6
- Follow the prompts
From Shoretel Communicator
- Open Shoretel Communicator
- In the menu bar, click more, then Preferences
- Click on Voicemail in the left navigtion
- Across from Record Name: click Record
- Click play to listen to you recording. If you like the recoding, click Save. If not, repeat steps 3-5.